Lately my wife and I just can’t catch a brake on the movies we rent from Netflix, which is hardly their fault. Is it me or is just about 99% of the material coming out of hollywood these days a steamy pile?
There’s been a few exceptions: Iron Man, Horton Hears A Who (even though I never saw the ending, my 2 year old couldn’t last), and maybe a few others here and there, but mostly all junk.
So my list below got me thinking about all the recent movies I’ve rented (since we only get out to a max of 2 or 3 a year now) and absolutely hated, wished for your time and money back. The list is in no particular order except for how I remember them as I type:
1. 10,000 BS, I mean BC. – WOW, nothing can save this pile of crap.
2. Pathfinder – Who funds these things?!
3. Jumper – couldn’t get through, fell asleep
4. Cloverfield – This movie blew so badly, I thought I was going to puke from the camera style or have a seizure! I lasted about 10 minutes before we turned it off, o.k. I lied about 5 minutes.
5. Lions for Lambs – Do i really need another reason to hate Tom Cruise more?!
6. Smiley Face – Unwatchable, sounded like a good idea until the movie started.
7. Knocked Up – Why did people think this movie was funny? Horrible writing!
8. Children of Men – Sorry people, this one sucked as well.
9. Smokin’ Aces – One of the worst movies of all time.
10. The Break-Up – Enough said.
11. Fun with Dick and Jane
12. Good Night, and Good Luck – Great to fall asleep to
13. The Assassination of Richard Nixon – Ugggghhhhh
14. Superman Returns – Snore fest
15. Shooter – Absolute garbage
16. Cellular – mmmmmmm no!
17. Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen – Craptastic!
There’s a ton more and I’ll be updating this list as well as I think of more, and see more unfortunately.